It has been predicted that there's going to be Northern Lights in Levi soon. So take a look skywards! Prediction provided by Sunsää.
In the beginning of the season training pistes for slalom and giant slalom are offered at Front pistes. You may do slalom at Levi Black race piste starting in December (notice FIS World Cup and Europe Cup in November). Pistes at lifts nr 10 and 11 have FIS homologation and you may practise for slalom and giant slalom, also super-g and dh by request.
Take a look at the calender below where you see special piste areas that can be booked for training. Pistes need to be booked at the latest two weeks prior the training time. We reserve a right to make changes by adding or removing training times and combining groups. Possible changes are informed to the participants. Our goal is to arrange high quality training time to all teams. Please remember that these special pistes are also for public use and training times can not be arrange daily/ weekly for some periods.
For bookings in November 2017 and standard calender we kindly ask you to contact the head coach of Levi Ski Club Mr Mika Kemppinen by email mika.kemppinen(at)levi.fi At time of World Cup, FIS or Europe Cup races, please contact Mr Janne Haarala at Ski Sport Finland, email janne.haarala(at)skisport.fi
For standard calender bookings you will get
- one user ID/ team. Please send him the name of your team, phone number when at Levi, email address and contact person.
- prices for opening training pistes outside of normal opening hours
After receiving your user identifiers you can book available pistes max 2 hours/ training. When making the booking, please inform us of the number of skiers and choose the category: slalom or giant slalom.
- E1/1, 2 and 3: at Front pistes from Levi Summit to lower station for North chair lift. It is possible to have three tracks at the same time; by looking from the top track nr 1 is on the left side, nr 2 in the middle and nr 3 on the right side
- Alpine Training Park ATP-A/ B and C: A and B priority for slalom, C for slalom. track A is the closest to lift nr 13
- G2/1: Levi Black race piste, only slalom. From the start of giant slalom to the start of slalom, left side of the piste
- G2/2: Levi Black race piste, only slalom. From the deck above the cliff to the flat area, left side of the piste
- 10.2A and B: at West pistes which are located south from G2 piste. From starting hill on the top of the piste, track A is on the left side closer to the lift nr 10 and track B in the middle. For slalom book one track (A or B), for giant slalom book A and B
- 11.3A and B: at West pistes above the lift nr 10. Track A is on the left side closer to lift nr 11 and track B in the middle. For slalom book one track (A or B), for giant slalom book A and B
- 6.2: Northeast pistes, only slalom on the left side of piste
Please click the calender to find available dates (next-previous). To book a training area in November 2017, please contact Mika Kemppinen, email mika.kemppinen(at)levi.fi
Further info and bookings: Levi Ski Club, head coach Mika Kemppinen, email@example.com