Natural snow pistes (not illuminated)
Pistes with natural snow are open during spring weeks 7 - 18.
Long hills with good speeds: Northeast Pistes
- Rakka lift nr 4, piste 4.1
- Jäkälälaki lift no 5, pistes 5.1 and 5.3-4
- Taalo lift no 6, pistes 6.1 and 6.3-4
Family-friendly hills, excellent for beginners: East Pistes
- Utsuvaara lift no 7, pistes 7.2 and 7.4
- Sammu lift no 7B, pistes 7B.1-3
- Utsu stick lift for children
From top to bottom: South Pistes
blue, red and black
- Etelä lift nr 8, pistes 8.1-3 and 8.5
- Aurinko lift no 9, pistes 9.1-2
- Tieva lift no 10, piste 10.1
- Huippu lift no 11, pistes 11.1-2 and 11.4
Afternoon sunshine: West Pistes
- Gondola2000 cabin lift, pistes G1 and G3
- Lammaskuru lift no 12, pistes 12.1-3
Take instructions and warnings very seriously, as bad accidents can happen far from the ski centre. The responsibility rests with you.
A few tips for those of an adventurous nature:
Make sure that you have the necessary gear, sufficient skills and the right attitude. Keep on maintained pistes and learn the necessary basic skills. Levi Ski School, for example, arranges guided excursions that introduce you to the technique needed in downhill skiing on soft snow.
Always inform your place of accommodation, for example, where you are going. Remember that weather can change rapidly and surprise you even if you are an experienced skier.
Piste first aid +358 44 367 4278
Emergency no. 112
Oy Levi Ski Resort Ltd
Tel. +358 207 960 200
leviskiresort @ levi.fi