Levi Ski Bus
Ski Busses operate between Levi pistes and biggest accommodation areas. There are two routes which can both be taken at the bus stops, with their respective route signs, in front of the Zero Point building (Hissitie 8, Front pistes).
You may follow Ski Busses also by using your mobile on m.levi.fi .
- R1-route runs from Zero Point via Koillisrinne (Northeast piste, Lift 6) and Hossa to Sirkka School and further to road Muoniontie, turning onto road Myllyjoentie and continuing past Levin Portti back to the Zero Point.
- R2-route runs south from Zero Point on the main road, towards Etelärinteet (South pistes, Lift 8), where it turns back towards downtown, calling at the Gondola area and returns to Zero Point. Ski Bus operates to Sammun Tupa only at 9:20am and 7:10pm.
All ski lift passes are downloaded on electric Skidata KeyCard. You may use your own KeyCard or buy a new one from our ski pass offices with price 6 €/ pcs.
Ski Bus tickets:
- Area tickets (2 euros/ day) that require valid ski lift pass are sold at ski pass offices.
- Separate bus tickets (3 euros/ day) are sold in advance at ski pass offices, Levi Info and hotels of Levi.
- One-time tickets (3 euros/ pc) are sold in Ski Busses, only cash payment.
- Mobile Bus tickets from number +358 (0)6060 521 007 (3 €/ ticket + operator payment)
- Ski Bus Passes (30 euros/ season) are sold at ski pass offices (and by cash at Ski Buses).
- Season ski passes and company ski passes include Ski Bus ticket.
- Children under 6 years travel free with adults.
- Prices include VAT.
Oy Levi Ski Resort Ltd
Tel. +358 207 960 200
leviskiresort @ levi.fi