It has been predicted that there's going to be Northern Lights in Levi soon. So take a look skywards! Prediction provided by Sunsää.
Legendary after ski! Restaurant V'inkkari with its legendary Levi after ski atmosphere can be found beneath the Front slope, in the centre of everything.
V'inkkari is an easygoing place with an atmosphere you have to sense yourself!
And amidst the happy moments, you will not get hungry because V'inkkari serves hamburgers and other after ski food.
- 7th - 8th November at 12-19
- 14th - 15th November at 12-19
- 5th - 6th December at 12-19
- 27th - 30th December at 12-19
- 31st December at 12-21
- 1st - 3rd January at 12-19
- 23rd - 24th January at 12-19
- 30th January - 27th February at 12-19
- 28th February - 3rd May at 12-20
After ski hours at 15:
- 7th - 8th November Levi Days
- 14th - 15th November World Cup Levi
- 5th - 6th December Finnish independence day
- 27th - 30th December
- 31st December Happy New Year!
- 22nd - 23rd January Student Party
- 20th - 21st February
- 28th February - 2nd May
Tel. 0207 960 289, address: Hissitie 6