It has been predicted that there's going to be Northern Lights in Levi soon. So take a look skywards! Prediction provided by Sunsää.
Spa Hotel Levitunturi is like an oasis at the foot of the mountain. Coming back from a snowy safari it is wonderful to relax under the twinkling stars in the open air pools of the spa, while in the summer it is the white nightless nights that fascinate our guests. Whether travelling in the company of grown-ups only or with children, we can offer you magical Lapland experiences to cherish. And many of our services are included in the room rate.
The hotel has 220 rooms situated in 11 separate buildings around a common courtyard. A majority of the rooms are cosy family rooms for 4 persons and standard double or twin rooms. Superior rooms and junior suites in the newest hotel building, Ounas, provide a higher class of accommodation for a Levi holiday. There are saunas available for private booking in two of the hotel buildings (Aakenus and Lainio). Ski care facilities are also available.
The pulse and choice of the 1500-seat restaurant world of the main building vibrates and varies according to season. Standard meals from breakfast to dinner are served in Restaurant Levitunturi, the main restaurant. A newly redecorated section is available for meals à la carte. In the evenings this is also the place for Finnish popular music and dancing. Restaurant wing Taika offers a flexible space best suited for private occasions and parties. Bar & Café Luppo, near the hotel reception, is an easy-going café-cum-restaurant for a pizza or just a cup of coffee or tea. For friends of karaoke the place is without doubt Karaoke & Bar Joiku downstairs.
- Spa Water World – 17 bigger and smaller indoor and outdoor pools, saunas, water slide
- Spa Bowling & Sports Bar Niila – 8-lane bowling alley, big screen sports, pool table, amusements
- Spa Fitness – gym, sports hall, work-out with or without instructor
- Spa Wellness – traditional spa treatments from massage to physiotherapy
- Children’s Playhouse Inka & Niko – big play area for small children on the lower level of the spa
- Spa Bistro Miella – coffee shop, pizzas, Scanburger hamburgers, salad bar
- Day Spa and Hair Salon – a private day spa, beauty care, hairdresser and barber shop