The minimum group size is 20 persons. Discounted prices require that one group leader pays all ski passes and or rental gear at the same time before a day at slopes begins. Please contact us at email@example.com before your arrival. Companies and organizations also have the option of invoicing with a separate agreement.
Ticket prices for groups summer 2022
|Ticket type||Adults (+12yr)||Children (6-11yr)|
|Cabin lift sightseeing one way||8,00||6,00|
|Cabin lift sightseeing||12,00||9,00|
Prices include VAT. Rights for changes reserved.
The first skiing day defines the pricing season for ski passes that are valid for several days. All ski passes are downloaded on electric SkiData KeyCards (not included to ski pass prices).
* 3/4-days Super Skipass: shared ski pass for the ski resorts of Levi, Olos, Pallas and Ylläs: choose any three days on the slopes during a four-day period. Please, check the opening dates of ski resorts.
** 5/7-days pass: choose any five days on the slopes of Levi during a seven-day period.
* 6/7-days Super Skipass: shared ski pass for the ski resorts of Levi, Olos, Pallas and Ylläs: choose any six days on the slopes during a seven-day period. Please, check the opening dates of ski resorts.
Children under 6 years wearing helmets ski free when accompanied with an adult.
Ski passes are non-transferable. Resale of any ski pass is forbidden. If misused, the ski pass will be immediately invalidated.
Terms of delivery for ski passes (SHKY/FSAA)
Terms of delivery of rental services (FSAA/SHKY)
TICKET PRICES FOR GROUPS winter 2022-2023
Discounted prices require that one person is named in advance as a group leader who picks up all ski passes and pays for all ski passes before the day at the slopes begins. Name list of the group members needs to be sent at the latest 4 days prior arrival. Ski Passes are picked up either from Zero Point or South Point Ski Pass Office for all group members. Terms of delivery for ski passes (SHKY/FSAA)
- Prices for over 20 pax groups under (-10%)
- Low season from the beginning of the season - 1.12.2022 and 2.5.2023 - end of the season
- Normal season 2.12.2022 - 1.5.2023
- All ski passes are downloaded on electric SkiData KeyCards (not included to ski pass prices).
|Adults (12-64yr)||Low season||Normal price|
|8. - 21. days||+14,50||+15,00|
RENTAL SETS FOR GROUPS winter 2022-2023
Discounted prices require that one person is named in advance as a group leader who confirms all rentals with a signature and pays for all rentals before the day at the slopes begins. Name list of the group members needs to be sent at the latest 4 days prior arrival to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Rental equipment is picked up either from Zero Point or South Point rental for all group members. Terms of delivery of rental services (FSAA/SHKY).
- For cross-country skiing: prices of standard category
- For alpine/downhill skiing: prices of standard or superior category
- For snowboarding: price of snowboarding
- Set includes skis and poles / board and boots. Helmets are rented locally with extra fee.
|8 to 21 days/ day||+9,00||+12,00||+12,00|
Spend a different kind of workday with co-workers, clients, or with a larger group at the Adventure Park of Levi. Groups of 20 people or more receive a -10% discount on tickets. The Adventure Park can be opened outside of regular opening hours for groups larger than 20 persons.
Activities at Adventure Park are suitable for persons with normal physical conditions according to their courage. Minimum height levels are required due to safety reasons and to ensure that customers can reach each element. Please reserve time of 2 to 3 hours for the adventure. Dress outdoor clothing according to the weather and always shoes that support your anckle. Also possibility for coffee and lunch breaks at nearby Gondola Restaurant (meeting rooms and saunas are available on request). To make a group reservation, contact us at email@example.com at the latest 4 days prior arrival.