It has been predicted that there's going to be Northern Lights in Levi soon. So take a look skywards! Prediction provided by Sunsää.
welcome to the new winter season!
According to weather conditions snowmaking continues at piste areas and First-snow xc skiing track.
Notice that international alpine teams are practising for races at Front pistes
open lifts daily
Front pistes 9.30am-7pm
- lift nr 2 (half way)
- North chair lift
- Express cabin lift
- estimated opening of South chair lift on Fri 23.11
open pistes daily
Front pistes: 2.2 (half way of lift nr 2), N.1
South pistes: estimated opening of 8.4 on Fri 23.11
open xc skiing tracks
6 km of First-snow xc skiing track with free and classic xc style from centre almost to the piste restaurant Draivi (parking area at the centre)
Electric Track service >
open services daily
Zero Point daily 9am-7pm (address Hissitie 8)
- ski pass office 9am-6.30pm
- rental and ski service
- ski school sales 9am-5.30pm and lessons 10am-6pm, prebookings skischool(at)levi.fi
- Brand Store
- Café Tanja
Piste restaurant Horizont since Sun 4.12 11am-6.30pm
At West pistes
South Point estimated opening on Fri 23.11 (address Tievantie 2)
Online Shop for ski passes
- Download your iSki application for pistes -> www.iSki.cc
- Online info of open lifts and pistes
- Avalanche forecast by Finnish Meteorological Institute
- Levi piste and skiing info (printable pdf, updated 14.11)
Rights for changes reserved.
Further information: Oy Levi Ski Resort Ltd, p. +358207960200, email email@example.com