It has been predicted that there's going to be Northern Lights in Levi soon. So take a look skywards! Prediction provided by Sunsää.
Location of Ski Buses
- Ski Bus route map
- Ski Bus timetables 2.11.2018 - 5.5.2019 Notice that Sammun Tupa is not visited anymore
- R1-route operates from Zero Point via Koillisrinne (Northeast piste, Lift 6) and Hossa to Sirkka school and further to road Muoniontie, turning onto road Myllyjoentie and continuing past Levin Portti back to Zero Point.
- R2-route operates south from Zero Point on the main road, towards Etelärinteet (South Point) where it turns back towards downtown using road Länsirinteentie, calling at the Gondoli area and returns to Zero Point. Ski Bus operates to Sammuntupa only at 9:10am and 7:10pm.
Ski Bus tickets 2018-2019
- Levi Season and Company passes include the right to use Ski Buses.
- 3,00 euros/ day Area ticket which requires a valid ski lift pass and is sold ONLY at ski pass offices.
- 4,00 euros/ day Advance ticket that is sold at ski pass offices, Levi Info and hotels of Levi.
- 4,00 euros One-time ticket that is sold only in Ski Buses.
- 41,00 euros/ season Ski Bus Pass that is sold at ski pass offices and in Ski Buses. No limitations for the use during winter season.
- Children under 6 years travel for free with adults.
- Prices include VAT. Rights for changes reserved.
Lost and found items are delivered to the ski pass office at Zero Point, address Hissitie 8, tel. +358 20 7960 201.