It has been predicted that there's going to be Northern Lights in Levi soon. So take a look skywards! Prediction provided by Sunsää.
Ski passes are available for different needs: from single rides to weekly passes or joint passes of four different fells. The price of a ski pass depends on valid time, age of user and pricing season. There are also special passes for families and companies.
Levi uses a remote-reading Skidata KeyCard ski pass system, which facilitates and speeds things up at the lift gates. Children under the age of 6 wearing a helmet, and who are skiing with their parents, do not need own ski passes.
- Terms of delivery for ski passes (Finnish Ski Area Association, FSAA/ SHKY)
SKI PASS OFFICES
- Online Ski Shop webstore / during office hours tel. +358 20 7960 200
- Zero Point, Front pistes Hissitie 8 / tel. +358 20 7960 201/ open daily 9am-6.30pm
- Gondoli, lower station of Gondoli2000 cabin lift Gondolitie 1 / tel. +358 20 7960 208 / during high season open daily 9.30am-5.30pm, otherwise automat in Alpine Cafe at lower lift station
- South Point, South pistes Tievantie 2 / tel. +358 20 7960 204 / open daily 9.30am-5.30pm during December-April
- Koillisrinne, lower station of lift nr 6 Golfväylä 9 / tel. +358 20 7960 202 / during high season open daily 9.30am-5.30pm, otherwise automat in piste restaurant Draivi at lower lift station
- Kaakkoisrinne, lower station of lift nr 7B Kaakkoisrinteentie 1 / tel. +358 20 7960 203 / open during mid-Febryary-April daily 9.30am-4.30pm