Reduce the amount of mixed waste arriving at the waste stations by recycling!
Separate small metals, glass and paper. If your accommodation location does not have separate containers for different type of waste, you can take the waste to local Eco-points.
The Eco-points are located at Levi Front slopes, Visit Levi, Nuottirakka, S-Market, Lämpötie and Poronportti.
- Front slope, Hissitie: glass, metal, paper and mixed waste
- Visit Levi, Myllyjoentie 2: glass, metal, paper and mixed waste
- Nuottirakka, Nuottitie: glass, metal, paper and mixed waste
- S-Market Levi, Leviraitti 18: plastic, cardboard (at the back parking lot)
- Lämpötie: glass, metal, paper and mixed waste
- ST1 Poronportti/Petrol Station, Tunturitie 2: glass, metal, paper and mixed waste
The Eco-points of Kittilä village area at Kittilä Neste, Pakatintie junction, Ansatie parking area and Nilitie, opposite the Levi-Institute.
Take the following wastes to the Eco-points
SMALL METALS: clean food tins, foils, aluminium papers and pans, metal caps, beverage tins, candleholder foils, small metal containers (pots, frying pans, baking sheets), discarded small tools, completely empty paint tins (remember to remove the lid from the tin)
GLASS: Glass bottles and jars (rinse and remove the lids)
PAPER: All paper that comes through the post: newspapers, magazines, advertisements, brochures, envelopes and copy paper
CARDBOARD should be taken to the separate cardboard container at Levi S-Market.
PLASTIC should be taken to the separate plastic container at Levi S-Market.
GREEN TIPS FOR HOLIDAYING IN LEVI
Pick up easy tips for staying, travelling, takin part in activities and shopping in Levi.