Booking conditions for services booked through Visit Levi.
Welcome to a memorable holiday at Levi! Here you will find all the conditions regarding booking your trip and dealing with us.
VISIT LEVI BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Click the name below to open the booking conditions and reports.
Register description pursuant to section 10 of the Personal Data Act (523/1999) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Created on 11 December 2019.
Visit Levi / Levin Matkailu Oy
Phone +358 16 639 3300
2. Contact person or person in charge of the register
CEO Yrjötapio Kivisaari
Postal address: Myllyjoentie 2, 99130 Levi
3. Name of the register
Visit Levi's (Levin Matkailu) and its subisidiaries’ customer register that contains customer data. The grounds for registering are a sales or service relationship with Levin Matkailu Oy, Oy Levi Travel Ltd and Oy Levi Events Ltd or registration for Visit Levi’s services.
4. Purpose of the register
Visit Levi is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the users of its services pursuant to the Personal Data Act (523/1999) and other applicable legislation.
The purpose of personal data processing is to maintain a customer and contact information register of natural persons who have subscribed to Visit Levi’s newsletter, made a reservation or registered for an event.
Visit Levi maintains contact information and customer registers in-house: the register of subscribers to Visit Levi’s electronic newsletter and the booking databases of Levin Matkailu Oy, Oy Levi Travel Ltd and Oy Levi Events Ltd. The personal data in the registries may be processed by units of Visit Levi in accordance with the Personal Data Act.
Visit Levi needs personal data to process and confirm bookings. Personal data is also needed in order for Visit Levi to send customers information about their booking(s).
By using our services, the user approves the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement. If the user does not approve these terms and conditions, he/she does not have the right to use our services.
The collected data is used for service provision, delivery of services and products to the customer, product and service development, invoicing as well as customer relationship management and development. Anonymised data is used for statistical purposes.
The information can be also used for advertising, marketing, direct marketing and customer-targeted marketing. The customer has the right to prohibit direct marketing targeted at him or her.
5. Data content of the register
Data on Visit Levi’s customers
- First and last name
- Mobile telephone number
- Landline telephone number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Other country of residence
- Household ID
- Newsletter history (if any)
- Participation in events
- Direct marketing prohibitions and consents
- Unique customer ID
- Information about the booking, such as the accommodation, date of departure, date of booking, hotel and flight information (if any), price of the trip, discounts and reasons for these, sales channel, clerk (if any), the group of people who made the booking, any additional services associated with the trip, loyal customer numbers
The data above will be stored if they are associated with customer relationship.
6. Regular data sources
- Data disclosed by the customer
- Transaction data generated as a result of a purchase of a trip or additional services, when the customer is the person who performed the booking, his or her companion or part of a group
- Data provided by the customer in customer service situations
- Email marketing management system
- Cookies or other such technologies
Calls between the customer and Visit Levi may be recorded.
7. Regular data disclosures and transfer or data to entities outside the EU or European Economic Area (EEA)
Data may be transferred to an entity outside the EU or EEA when necessary for the technical implementation of a service requested by the user or when otherwise necessary under section 23, subsection 2–5 of the Personal Data Act. Partners outside the EU are required to comply with the EU data protection practices.
In order to provide the service, any data essential for the provision of the service will be disclosed to the service provider(s), for example joint marketing companies of Visit Levi. Personal data may also be disclosed to authorities as allowed and required by the legislation in force.
8. Principles of register security
Data processed in IT systems:
- This data is stored in an online system protected by SSL protocol.
- This data is only accessed by people who need access to it on the basis of their role. Every user has a personal user ID and a password. The users are also under a secrecy obligation. Access rights to the register are granted and supervised by the person in charge of the register.
- can be stored as paper printouts with sufficient data protection practices.
9. Checking register data
Pursuant to the Personal Data Act, the data subject has the right to inspect which data about him or her are stored in the register. The inspection request must be submitted in writing by regular mail or email to the person in charge of the register stated in section 2 of this register description.
10. Right of rectification and right to prohibit processing
A customer of Levi Destination Sales and Marketing has the right to have an error in his or her data rectified. The request concerning the rectification of the error must be submitted in writing by regular mail or email to the person in charge of the register stated in section 2 of this register description.
A data subject has the right to prohibit the processing of his or her data and its disclosure for direct mail, distance sales, direct marketing, market surveys and opinion polls by contacting Visit Levi’s customer service.
You are warmly welcome to Levi - have a nice holiday!