Make someone happy
Remember your loved ones with Levi Gift Card!
Levi Gift Card is a perfect way to remember those special persons in your life. Levi Gift Card makes many unforgettable dreams come true!
A SPECIAL WAY TO REMEMBER
Is someone in your family wondering how does it feel to breathe the cleanest air in the world? Is someone dreaming about the Nortnern Lights? Has someone special dreamed of a ride on a dog sled, of enjoying the speed and feeling the wind on her face?
Make someone you care about happy through the gift of unforgettable Levi experiences.
WHAT IS A LEVI GIFT CARD?
Levi Gift Card is a special gift card valued at 50 - 800 EUR and acts as a method of payment for accommodation or experience available from Visit Levi.
5 great reasons to get a Levi Gift Card:
- Easy online shopping: confirmation of purchase in just minutes via email after your purchase
- Convenient gift: the recipient of the Levi Gift Card has the freedom to use it as she/he wishes
- Easy to redeem: can be used right after the confirmation of purchase has arrived
- Extended valid thru: valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Variety of possibilities: can be used partly or fully for purchasing accommodation, holiday experiences and activities or event participations (World Cup Levi, Visma Ski Classics Ylläs-Levi, Levi Outdoor Fest, Levi Bike Fest) sold by Visit Levi
THREE EASY STEPS TO GET LEVI GIFT CARD
Levi Gift Card is easy to purchase and redeem:
- Purchase Levi Gift Card valued at 50 - 1000 EUR
- Print Levi Gift Card for the recipient from here and fill in the required details (gift card's face value, purchase date, number)
- The recipient of the Levi Gift Card can use it partly or fully for purchasing products sold by Visit Levi by e-mail to email@example.com or by telephone at tel. +358 (0)16 639 3300. When making a reservation, please mention the voucher number (reservation number).
Levi Gift Card is redeemable only for purchases at Visit Levi, valid for one year from the date of purchase and cannot be cashed out. All rigths to changes reserved.