It has been predicted that there's going to be Northern Lights in Levi soon. So take a look skywards! Prediction provided by Sunsää.
LEVI TOURIST INFORMATION tel. +358 16 639 3378
Open Mon-Fri 9.00-17.00 and Sat 10.00 - 16.00.
- Book your holiday experiences directly from the Levi Destination Experts. Check out our whole year round activity weekly programs here
LEVI destination sales tel. +358 16 639 3300
Open Mon-Fri 9.00-17.00
Sat-Sun and bank holidays closed
- Group bookings, congress and conferences organised to the last detail directly from the Levi Destination Sales Experts.
Check out Levi's widest range of holiday accommodation here
LEVI TRAVEL AGENCY tel. +358 16 639 3380
Mon-Fri 9.00 - 16.00, Sat-Sun and bank holidays closed.
- Book your holiday to snowy winter landscapes or experience nightless nights and golf under the midnight sun!Booking holidays made easy with Travel Shop
Levi Tourist Office, Levi Destination Booking Office and Levi Travel Agency location: Myllyjoentie 2, blue building near Levi's main roundabout.
- Outside Levi Hotel Spa restaurant building.
- Outside S-Market supermarket, Leviraitti street
- TaxiLevi t.+358 200 99200 www.taxilevi.fi
Service number working with extra charge.
- Levi-Kittilä Taxi t. +358 200 99800 www.levintaksi.com
Service number working with extra charge.
- Airport bus / Kittilä - Levi - Kittilä - Kittilä airport is located only 15 min from Levi centre.
Schedule: arriving flights / departing flights
Tickets adults 8 € / one way and 14 € / return, tickets children: 4,20 € / one way and 8 € / return www.tunturilinjat.fi
- Transportation to the railway station - Bus to Kolari railway station: www.tunturilinjat.fi (there is a bus connection for every departure). Train tickets available from Levi Travel Agency. To Rovaniemi bus station (tickets from the driver) please see the bus timetable www.matkahuolto.fi.
- Public bus connection Kittilä - Levi - Kittilä and Levi - Rovaniemi - levi - please check timetable and prices www.matkahuolto.fi
MEDICAL SERVICES / PHARMACIES
- Pihlajalinna Medical Centre Levi
Private doctor and X-ray. Open Mon-Fri 8.00-16.00. From 1.9.2018 open also on Saturdays 10.00-16.00
Lab: Mon-Thu 8.00–13.00 (express samples every day). Appointments: +358 103 12141. Address: Levintie 1590, Levi Hotel SPA in the building Korsa.
- Emergency duty at Kittilä Health Centre
The emergency duty phone number +358 400 356 498, address: Sairaalatie 2, 99100 Kittilä (after 16.00 and on weekends from 08.00 +358 16 510 0200)
- Dentist Pihlajalinna Levi Appointments: t. +358 103 12141. Address: Levintie 1590, Levi Hotel Spa, in the building Korsa.
- Dentist - Kittilä Health Centre Mon–Thu 8.00-15.00 and Fri 8.00–13.00.Emergencies during office days tel. +358 40 546 391 and at weekends from 9.30–10.30, t. +358 106 338 330.
- Pharmacy in Levi Open Mon-Fri 10.00-17.00. NOTE! From 1.9 to 22.9.2018 open also on Saturdays 10.00-14.00
T. +358 20 773 8871, address: Leviraitti 1, next to K-Supermarket Levi Market
- Pharmacy in Kittilä Mon-Fri 9.00-17.00, Sat 9.00–14.00, t. +35820 773 8870, address: Valtatie 41 A4 www.kittilanapteekki.fi
National emergency number 112
SUPERMARKETS / SHOP / POST OFFICE
- K-Supermarket LeviMarket Mon-Sat 7.00–21.00, Sun and public holidays 9.00-21.00
- S-Market Levi Mon-Sat 08.00-22.00 and Sun and public holidays 10.00-21.00 - NOTE: Post Office operates in S-Market
- K-Market LevinPoro open Mon-Fri 10.00-18.00.
- Alko (liquor store) open Mon-Thu 10.00 - 18.00, Fri 10.00 - 21.00 and Sat 10.00 - 18.00. Closed on Sun and public holidays.
- Levi Wine Cellar Mon - Sat 12.00 - 21.00, Sun 12.00 - 20.00. Address Torikuja 10. Soup lunch daily. Local wines.
Other times upon request, t. +358 50 4936 345. Laptops for rent, chargeable internet and printing services.
- Alpine Cafe (Gondoli2000 area) open daily 10.00 - 18.00; lunch buffet at 11.00-15.00.
- Aurora Sky open daily 18.00-21.00
1.11. onwards open daily 18.00 - 23.00
- Break Sokos Hotel Levi:
Coffee House & Bar open daily 10.00 - 22.00 (until 15.9.)
Kiisa open Mon-Sat 17.00 - 22.00 (á la carte)
- Hotel Hullu Poro:
- Rock Cafe Wanha Poro open Sun - Thu 15.00 - 23.00 (Fri - Sat 15.00 - 04.00), á la carte daily 15.00 - 22.30
- Hotel Levi Panorama:
Scenic Restaurant Panorama, à la carte daily 18.00 - 22.00 (last order 21.30)
- Lapland Hotel Sirkantähti Restaurant Sirkantähti open daily 17.00-21.00
- Levi Hotel Spa:
Burger King open daily 11.00 - 21.00
13.10. onwards open daily 11.00 - 22.00
Ahku Kitchen & Restaurant dinner buffet open daily 17.00- 21.00 (until 27.9.)
Classic Pizza open daily 13.00 - 22.00
23.9. onwards open Mon - Sat 13.00 - 22.00 and Sun 13.00 - 21.00
1.11. onwards open daily 11.00 - 22.00
Kekäle Grill & Bar open Tue - Sat 11.00 - 23.00 (Grill Kekäle 18.00 - 22.00)
30.9 onwards open daily 12.00 - 22.00 (Grill Kekäle 18.00 - 22.00)
Joiku Music Bar open until 22.9. Mon - Sat for karaoke 14.00 - 16.00 and with live music (Mon - Sat 21.00 - 02/03.00).
23.9. onwards open for karaoke (evenings). Calendar of performances here
- KotiPizza open daily 12.00-19.00/20.00. Check exceptions tel: +358 16 643034
- Lappish restaurant Jängällä opens from September daily 17.00-23.00
- Pub Panimo & á la Carte á la carte open daily 12.00 - 23.00 (downstairs). Pub upstairs open 11.00-04.00
- Nili-Poro Restaurant open Mon-Sun 14.00-22.00
- Pizza Factory open from 1.9. at 11.00 - 22.00
- Poron Bensis (ST1 petrol station) Open Mon - Fri 8.00-20.00 and Sat - Sun 9.00-20.00. Lunch buffet daily 11.00-15.00.
- Restaurant Colorado open Sun-Fri 14.00-22.00 and Sat 12.00 - 22.00
- Restaurant Draivi (LeviGolf) open daily 8.00 - 21.00 - lunch buffet daily 11.00-16.00
- Restaurant King Crab House open daily 12.00 - 22.00, lunch 12.00 - 16.00 (until 23.9.)
- Restaurant Myllyn Äijä open daily 13.00-21.00
- Restaurant Renna open daily 14.00-22.00.
- Restaurant Pihvipirtti from 31.8. open daily 18.00-23.00
- Restaurant Ämmilä from 31.8. open daily 11.00-23.00 (lunch 11.00-15.00, A la carte 15.00-23.00)
- Subway open daily 11.00 - 19.00
- View Restaurant Tuikku (Tunturitie road) open during autumn season as follows:
29.8.-6.10. 10-17, Live Finnish Dance Music 13.00 - 17.00
7.10. onwards Wed - Sat 12.00 - 17.00 (weather permitting)
-DJ Kirsi daily in September
-Further information t. +358 16 644 240
- V'inkkari restaurant open 31.8 and 1.9.2018 at 12.00-19.00
CAFÉS AND BARS
- Café Soma Levi open Mon - Sat 11.00 - 18.00, Sun 12.00-16.00
- Café Bar Kota open in September Wed - Sun 11.00 - 02.00
- Café Tanja (Zero Point) open daily 10.00-18.00.
- Café Spiella (Levi Summit) from 30.8. open daily 11.00-18.00 (until 29.9.)
- Caféteria Kafét open daily 10.00-17.00 (until 28.9)
- Coffee House & Bar (Break Sokos Hotel Levi) open Mon-Sat 12.00-20.00
- Ice Cream Kiosk (Activity Park, address Gondolintie 1) open daily 10.00 - 18.00 (until 1.9.)
- Joiku Musica Bar open from 31.8. daytime karaoke and evening live board dancing and karaoke in September
- Lapland Hotel Sirkantähti Bar open daily 9.00 - 22.00
- Palovartija (upper station of Gondola2000 lift) open 11.00 - 17.00 (until 23.9)
- Pannukakkutalo (pancakes) open daily 12.00 - 18.00
- Paviljonki (LeviGolf, after fairway 12) open daily 10.00 - 19.30
- Pub Ihku open daily 21.000 - 04.00
- Pub Hölmölä from 31.8. open daily 10.00-02.00
- Pub Panimo & á la Carte open daily 11.00 - 04.00 (upstairs pub), á la carte Restaurant (downstairs) open daily 12.00 - 23.00
- Pub Old Mates open daily 16.00-00.00
- Public House Sohva open Tue - Sat 18.00 - 02.00
- Reindeer Lounge and Bar (Hotel Hullu Poro) open 8.00 - 22.00
- Riihi Café (weafers) open daily 11.00 - 17.00 until 22.9.
- Sammun Tupa Café open 3.9-28.9.2018 Mon – Fri 10.00 – 16.00
- Summer Café in Tonttula (Köngäs, approx. 8 km from Levi Centre) open until 29.9. daily 10.00 - 16.00
SPORT STORES / RENTALS / JEWELLERY, GIFT & SOUVENIR SHOPS
- Artica Oy open Tue-Sat 10.30-17.00
- Activity Park rental (Gondola2000 lift, address Gondolitie 1) open daily 10.00 - 18.00, tel. +358 20 7960 208
- Ebba ja Erkki open Mon - Fri 11.00 - 17.00 and Sat 11.00-16.00 - > check exceptions directly with the shop, t. +358 400 6930 62
- Kinos Safaris Proshop Snowmobile parts, accessories, fishing & clothing. Open daily
- Shopporo (Levi square) open Tue - Sat (closed during bank holidays) 10.00-17.30
- Stadium Ski Levi open Mon-Sat 10.00-17.00. Closed on Sunday
- Team Sportia Levi and Head Sport, Keskuskuja 4. Open Tue - Sat 10.30-17.00. Tel. +358 40 834 7200
- Wood Jewel open daily 10.00 - 17.30
- Zero Point rental, service & Brand Store (address Hissitie 8) open daily 10.00-18.00 (Exceptionally open until 20.00 on 31.8.2018) T. +358 20 7960 200
- Activity Park open daily 10.00 - 18.00, address Gondolitie 1, free parking. Electricity, shower -, sauna services and chemical toilet emptying for extra charge. Further information: t. +358 207 960 280
- Levilehto Apartments (reception open daily 12.00 - 20.00, address Levintie 1625). Camping area with electricity, sauna - and showers, toilets (also inva), kitchen, washing machine, airing cupboard, emptying point for chemical toilet and luggage storage. Further information: t. +358 403 120 200
- Muumari Caravan (open until futher notice - please check t. +358400 732 029), prices: tent 15€/day, caravan 25€/day and other accommodation starting from 40€/day.
- Gondoli2000 (address: Gondolitie 1, Activity Park) open daily 10.00 - 18.00 (weather permitting)
Tickets: one way 4€ / over 11yrs and 3€ / ch 6-11yrs. Return: 7,5€ / over 11yrs and 5,50€ / ch 6-11yrs.
- Express (address: Hissitie 8, Zero Point) open daily 10.00 - 18.00 (weather permitting)
Tickets: one way 4€ / over 11yrs and 3€ / ch 6-11yrs. Return: 7,5€ / over 11yrs and 5,50€ / ch 6-11yrs.
- The Golf Course open daily
- further information here
SPA (LEVI Hotel SPA)
- open daily 11.00-21.00 (entrance latest at 20.00)
- entrance fee 22€ ad and 14€ ch (6-14yrs)
- Unlimited time in Spa. It's possible to hire a swim suit and towel from the Spa.
- Spa Bowling: Open Wed-Sat 13.00-21.00
- Levi Bowling open Wed-Thu 12.00-22.00, Fri-Sun 12.00-00.00, Mon-Tue closed.
- Borrow a village bike for free! There are ~120 village bikes in Levi for guests' use in summer and autumn. Everyone can borrow the bike for 24 hours when showing the ID (with photo) (1 bike per person, children with the parent's ID). It's possible to borrow a helmet from Zero Point (3,50e / 3 hours, 4,50e / a day, 3,50e / extra day).
You can borrow a bike from one and return it to any of the official places during opening hours: Hotel Hullu Poro, Levi Tourist Information, Sokos Hotel Levi, Levi Hotel Spa (Spa reception), Zero Point in Levi Centre, Gondola2000 rental (Activity Park), Draivi at LeviGolf, Hotel Levi Panorama, Lapland Hotel Sirkantähti and Levi Tourist Information.
CINEMA LEVI SUMMIT
- Tickets 10 €/ adults and 7,5 €/ children under 12 years. Tickets from Levi Summit
- Alcohol licensed
- Further details and program: Levi Summit
Ailu family fun in levi hotel spa
(in Spa building) Indoor playing area (under parent’s guidance).
- Open daily 11.00-21.00
- Visit Ailu Family Fun – the activity area of children downstairs of the Spa
Entrance fee 10€ / child (under 2yrs free of charge)
Levi Hotel Spa hotel guests free of charge
- MLL Child Care Booking by phone or via internet. Booking on the phone during week day and from 8.00-13.00 (Finnish time): tel +358 40 772 5078. When booking via internet you need to register on the box on the right clicking on the link “Rekisteröidy nettipalvelun uudeksi käyttäjäksi”. Once entered, the registration form is available also in English. You only need to register all your details once. The following times you only need to insert your choosen user’s name and password at the following address www.lastenhoito.mll.fi. It is also possible to hire babies travel accessories calling +358 40 9646 749.
- Kittilä 4H- association
Nilitie 1, 99100 Kittilä. 4H Association Executive Director Leena Kinnunen can be contacted either by email or by phone.The service is provided by trustworthy youngster in the evenings and on weekends in the Kittilä - Levi area.Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, t. +358 400 819 549
Summer sled track
- Address Hissitie 8, Zero Point
- Open daily 10.00 - 18.00 (weather permitting). Vertical drop 110 m.
- Tickets: (children under 6yrs free of charge acqompanied with an adult)
1 ascent 7,50€ (over 11yrs) and 5.50€ (6-11yrs)
5 ascents 32,50€ (over 11yrs) and 23€ (6-11yrs)
10 ascents 55€ (over 11yrs) and 44€ (6-11yrs)
Further information t. +358 207 960 200
- Address; Gondolitie 1
- Open daily 10.00 – 18.00
- Adventure Park, Bike Park, Gondoli2000 cabin lift, rental, disc golfing, miigolfing, Skate Park, traffic Park for children with pedal cars, play arena (football, basketball and floorball), geocoaching, mobile orintering, playing and climbing elements for children, hut for picnic (gas grill), Alpine Cafe, ice cream kiosk, 2 tennis courts and sitting areas. Parking area for caravan cars. Furher information from here.
- Adventure Park
Levi Adventure Park charms you with high ropes courses, flying with zipline marathon and crazy base jump. Big and small adventures are served by rental of Activity Park and Alpine Cafe. Free adventure track for the smallest children! Book your adventure in advance from the Activity park t. +358 207 960 208 or from the Levi Tourist Information.
- Prices € / person
Adventure tracks (> 140 cm) 30€
Santa´s Zipline marathon (> 150 cm and 45 kg) 25€
Base jump (> 150 cm and 45 kg) 15€
Adventure tracks, Santa´s Zipline and Base jump 45€
- Disc golf & Minigolf
Levi has a large-scale Disc Golf Park World. You can throw discs for free even in the midnight sun because courses are open around the clock. Please have suitable shoes and a water with you! Discs from the rental (open daily 10.00 – 18.00). 1 disc: 5€ and a 3 disc set 10€.
Minigolf 18 holes: 6,50€ / over 11yrs and 3,50€ / 6-11yrs
Open daily 10.00 - 18.00 - Gondoli2000 lift open according to weather conditions). Further information: t. +358 20 7960 208.
LEVI HUSKY PARK
- Guided tours in the summer on Wednesdays and Sundays at 12.00 and 13.00.
- Levi Huskypark - guided tours (and husky rides in winter) upon appointment - further information from Levi Tourist Information.
Other days upon request. Entrance fee ad: 12€ and ch: 6€ (2-11yrs).
- The guide introduces sledge dogs' history and everyday life. During the tour the whole family has the opportunity to meet Siberian huskies, happy little dogs, trained movie animals such as dogwolves, arctic foxes and reindeer, and also the Tundrawolf.
- Levi Huskypark is situated in Köngäs village, along the road leading to Inari, approximately 11 km from Levi Centre. T. +358 40 570 6572
SANTA'S pet FARM
- Purolantie street, 1 km south of Levi. T. +358 400 184 239 / Anu
- Open on Tue - Sat 11.00 - 17.00. Entrance fee without guided tour: 8 €/ person, under 2 yrs free of charge.
- Guided visit and short kart-pony ride 35€/adult and 20€/ child. Cash payment only at the farm or card payment at the Levi Tourist Office.
- During the guided tour, you will meet all the farms over 30 animals. Everyone gets to feed and pet reindeer and rabbits. Our animals are personal and sociable and live in an idyllic old barn and in the yard. The tour includes cart ride with pony, as well as coffee / juice and sweets in the traditional Lapp hut.
GYM / WORKOUT CLASSES
- Hotel Hullu Poro gym daily 7.00 – 21.00. Single visit 9 €
- KuruYoga, Hot Yoga Studio. Further information & reservations t. +358 400 232 641.Calendar: www.leviwellnessclub.fi.
- Levi Wellness Club SPA: Customer service Mon- Fri 12.00-15.00. t. +358 400 232 641. Open to Levi Wellness card holders daily 7.00-21.00 Single visit 10€ you can buy from Spa reception.
- Levi Wellness Clus BASEMENT: customer service Mon–Fri 17.00-20.00. Open to Levi Wellness card holders daily 5.00-24.00. Single visit 10€ you can buy from the ST1. Calendar: www.leviwellnessclub.fi.
- Aslakin Liike (in Kittilä) - also in Hotel Kittilä own gym and training program possible
HAIR SALONS / MASSAGE / SPA TREATMENTS
- Anu Rauhala, t. +358 400 184239, on request classic, sport and cupping massage
- Day Spa Studio Feel It open Mon - Fri 10.00 - 18.00, Sat 10.00 - 16.00 (situated in the Spa building).
- Hair Studio Basement t.+358 500 555 566, Leviraitti 6.
- Hair Levi Salon Huis Levi open, please call. Reservations: +358 40 5619480, hiuslevi.fi
- Levi Spa Wellness open Mon - Fri in the afternoons
- Masseuse Anette t. +358 45 110 5501
- Physiotherapy and massage / Pihlajalinna Appointments t. +358 103 12141. Address: Levintie 1590, Levi Hotel Spa, in the building Korsa.
- Relax Center (Levi Square) Tue-Sat 10.00 - 17.30 (closed on bank holidays). T. +358 16 6510 700
ST. MARY’S CHAPEL
- Open daily 11.00 - 15.00, weekly Mass every Wed at 20.00. The Chapel is located in Mariankuja, in the centre of the village.
ART MUSEUMS / GALLERIES / EXHIBITIONS
Daily 10.00 - 20.00. Entrance via Hotel Levi Panorama. Located at Koutalaki in Levi Summit. An indoor and outdoor exhibition, which presents the history and present day of the European Union’s only ethnic group, the Sami. Exhibition of Sami’ mythology and photographic exhibition “Sami’s magical light”.
Tickets from Levi Tourist Information or from Café Spiella. Tickets: 12 €/ adult, 10 €/ pensioners and students, 9 €/ children 7-16 years, 0-6 years free of charge, family ticket 24 € (2adults+2child or 1adult+3child). You can reach Samiland by car/taxi, take the Express cabin lift. Web page: www.samiland.fi
- Särestöniemi Art Museum
in Kaukonen, 49 km south of Levi.) Tue-Sat 12.00–18.00 (closed on public holidays). Entrance fee: 12 €/ adult and 10 €/ children/ students / pensioners. Family ticket: 35 € (2 adults and 2 children 7-16 years). Groups: 10 € /person (min. 15 people). Free entrance: ICOM card, children under 7 years old. Guided tour 25 € (1-1,5 h) should be reserved beforehand. The Särestöniemi Museum reserves the right to change entrance fees. T. +358 16 654 480. An interesting Museum commemorating the art and life of one of the most famous painters of Finland. Web page: www.sarestoniemenmuseo.fi
- Palsa Museum
Address: Kivitie 14b, Kittilä Centre. The home and famous atelier Getsemane of artist Kalervo Palsa. Open Tue - Sat 12.00–18.00.
Entrance fee 5€, children under 15yrs 2,50€. Payments only in cash.
Driving directions: drive to Kittilä Centre and park at the Parking site signed crossing of Ansatie street). Then after follow the street signs to the museum.
- Einari Junttila Art Museum
In Kittilä, Sammontie 5 (behind Nordea bank). Einari Junttila’s (1901 – 1975) 110 years in memorial exhibition. Gallery is open on Thursdays 13.00 – 17.00. Other times on request, t. +358 40 7034657. Closed on public holidays. Ticket 5 €/ adult cash only. www.lapinmuseot.fi
- Gallery Raekallio In Pöntsö at about 18km from Levi towards Muonio. Open daily at 10.00–18.00, free entrance. On request meals and smoke sauna. www.galleriaraekallio.com
- Sirpa Alalääkkölä’s Art On display at Hotel Hullu Poro.
- Marja Pessi Sales Art exhibition in medical Centre Pihlajalinna, please see the opening hours on page 1. www.marjapessi.net
RESTAURANTS / OTHER SERVICES ON REQUEST
- Immelkartano dinners, saunas, t. +358 400 394 182
- LeviDeli catering on request, t. +358 40 589 4906
- Levin Lapinkylä smoke sauna, meals, t. +358 400 225 240
- Luvattumaa lunch, dinners, sauna for groups, bookings in advance, t. +358 40 740 0925
- Restaurant Hullu Poro Kammi reindeer feasts for groups upon request from Hotel Hullu Poro sales, t. +358 16 6510 552
- Restaurant Taivas dinners for groups, t. +358 16 651 0552
- Kiisa Restaurant (Sokos Hotel Levi) on request for groups, t. +358 16 321 5555
- Sammun Tupa smoke sauna, t. +358 16 650 606
- Taivaanvalkeat and Tonttula for groups (min. 30 persons), t. +358 16 6510 500
- View Restaurant Tuikku on request for groups, t. +358 16 641 466, +358 16 644 240
RECYCLING POINTS IN LEVI
- Recycling points for glass, metal, paper and mixed waste: Front pistes, Lämpötie (road), Nuottirakka, by ST1 petrol station, next to the Levi Tourist Office.
RESTAURANT / CAFÉS
- Hotel Kittilä, Valtatie 49, t. +358 44 760 0200. Lunch Mon - Fri 11.00 - 14.00. Calendar of performance and events here
Sport Café & Bar open Mon - Thu 14.00 - 22.00, Fri 14.00 - 01.00, Sat 11.00 - 01.00 and Sun 11.00 - 21.00.
- Guesthouse Golden Goose Valtatie 42, t. +358 16 642 043, email@example.com
- Café Soma Valtatie 16, Mon-Fri 9.00-18.00, Sat 11.00-16.00 and Sun 12.00-16.00. Soup lunch, t.+358 40 509 2585
- Lapin Herkkutupa Café & Bakery Valtaie 37, Mon-Fri 9.00-18.00, Sat 10.00-16.00. Lunch 11.00-14.30. t. +358 40 355 7363
SUPERMARKET / JEWELLERY / GIFT SHOPS / SOUVENIRS / CLOTHES
- Wilderness & Pets accessories Aihki (Vatlatie 32-34) open Man-Fri 9.00-17.00 and Sat 10.00-14.00. T. +358 40 034 4557
- Kittilän kukka- ja hautauspalvelu Lumitähti (florist) avoinna Mon - Fri 10.00 - 17.00, Sat 10.00 -14.00
- Aslakin Liike gym reception open Mon-Thu 12.00-18.00. For members open daily 5.00-23.00
- Kittilä library , Kirjatie 1, 99100 Kittilä. Mon – Thu 11.00 – 18.00, Fri 09.00 – 16.00.
Open until 31.8. Mon - Thu 11.00 - 18.00, Fri 9.00 - 16.00. Closed at weekends and bank holidays.
Open 3.9.2018 onwards:
Mon - Thu 11.00 -19.00, Fri 09.00 - 16.00, Sat 29.9. 10.00 - 15.00.
- Revontuliopisto various courses in Finnish. www.revontuliopisto.fi
All rights reserved 20.9.2018
Further details and booking from Levi Tourist information or www.levi.fi/en.