It has been predicted that there's going to be Northern Lights in Levi soon. So take a look skywards! Prediction provided by Sunsää.
LEVI TOURIST INFORMATION, tel. +358 16 639 3378
Customer service by telephone Mon - Fri 9.00 - 17.00, On Saturdays 10.00 - 14.00.
From 1.4. onwards customer service by telephone Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00
**Sundays and bank holidays closed.
bookings and reservations tel. +358 16 639 3370
Customer service by telephone Mon - Fri at 9.00-17.00. On Saturdays 10.00 - 14.00.
**Sundays and bank holidays closed.
From 1.4. onwards customer service by telephone Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00.
Group bookings, congress and conferences organised to the last detail directly from the Levi Destination Sales Experts.
Check out Levi's widest range of holiday accommodation here
LEVI TRAVEL AGENCY tel. +358 16 639 3380
Customer service by telephone Mon - Fri 9.00 - 16.00.
Sat-Sun and bank holidays closed.
From 1.4. onwards closed until further notice.
Book your holiday to snowy winter landscapes or experience nightless nights and golf under the midnight sun!
Booking holidays made easy with Travel Shop
Levi Tourist Office, Visit Levi and Levi Travel Agency location: Myllyjoentie 2, blue building near Levi's main roundabout.
- Outside Levi Hotel Spa restaurant building.
- Outside S-Market supermarket, Leviraitti street
- TaxiLevi t.+358 200 99200 www.taxilevi.fi
Service number working with extra charge.
- Levi-Kittilä Taxi t. +358 200 99800 www.levintaksi.com
Service number working with extra charge.
- Taxi Finlandia t. 358 4578702550 www.taxifinlandia.fi
- Airport bus / Kittilä - Levi - Kittilä - Kittilä airport is located only 15 min from Levi centre. The service will be running until Sunday 22nd March
Schedule: arriving flights / departing flights
Tickets adults 8 € / one way and 14 € / return, tickets children: 4,20 € / one way and 8 € / return www.tunturilinjat.fi
- Transportation to the railway station - Bus to Kolari railway station: www.tunturilinjat.fi (there is a bus connection for every departure). Train tickets available from Levi Travel Agency. To Rovaniemi bus station (tickets from the driver) please see the bus timetable www.matkahuolto.fi. The service will run until Saturday 21t March
- Public bus connection Kittilä - Levi - Kittilä and Levi - Rovaniemi - Levi - please check timetable and prices www.matkahuolto.fi
MEDICAL SERVICES / PHARMACIES
- Pihlajalinna Medical Centre Levi
Private doctor and X-ray. Open Mon-Fri 8.00-17.00, Sat-Sun and on public holidays 10.00 - 17.00.
Lab: Mon-Fri 7.00 – 10.00 (express samples every day). Appointments: +358 103 12141. Address: Levintie 1590, Levi Hotel SPA in the building Korsa.
- Emergency duty at Kittilä Health Centre
The emergency duty phone number +358 400 356 498, address: Sairaalatie 2, 99100 Kittilä (after 16.00 and on weekends from 08.00 +358 16 510 0200)
- Dentist Pihlajalinna Levi Appointments: t. +358 103 12141. Address: Levintie 1590, Levi Hotel Spa, in the building Korsa.
- Dentist - Kittilä Health Centre Mon–Thu 8.00-15.00 and Fri 8.00–13.00.Emergencies during office days tel. +358 40 546 391 and at weekends from 9.30–10.30, t. +358 106 338 330.
- Pharmacy in Levi Open Mon-Fri 9.00 - 17.00 and Sun 12.00 - 18.00 Tel. +358 20 773 8871, address: Leviraitti 1, next to K-Supermarket Levi Market
- Pharmacy in Kittilä Mon-Fri 9.00 – 17.00, Sat 9.00 – 14.00. t. +35820 773 8870, address: Valtatie 41 A4 www.kittilanapteekki.fi
National emergency number 112
SUPERMARKETS / SHOP / POST OFFICE / lost and found / luggage storage
- K-Supermarket LeviMarket Mon-Sat 7.00 – 22.00, Sun and public holidays 9.00 - 22.00. (from 28.3. onwards Mon-Fri 7.00-20.00, Sat-Sun 10.00-18.00)
- S-Market Levi Mon-Sat 07.00 - 23.00 and Sun and public holidays 9.00 - 23.00.
- Posti SmartPost - open during S-Market opening hours.
- K-Market LevinPoro open Mon-Fri 9.00-18.00, Sat 10.00 - 18.00, Sun 12:00 - 18.00.
- Matkahuolto and DB Schenker Parcel Services open during K-market opening hours
- Posti SmartPost - open during Poronportti opening hours.
- Alko (liquor store) open Mon - Fri 9.00 - 21.00, Sat 9.00 - 18.00. Closed on Sunday and public holidays.
- Lost and Found office in the same premises as TaxiLevi (address Torikuja, opposite Zero Point). Tel. 35860015515, email@example.com
- Luggage storage is situated in Santa's Shop and souveniers (addr. Leviraitti 26), tel. +358 40 1978 908
- Break Sokos Hotel Levi:
- Kiisa open daily Mon - Sun 17.00 - 22.30, until 29.3., ONLY TAKE AWAY breakfast take away or delivered in to the hotel room
- Hotel Levi Panorama:
- Scenic Restaurant Panorama lunch 12.00 - 15.00, à la carte daily 15.00 - 22.00 (last order 21.30), breakfast 7.00 - 10.00. Take Away
- Hotel K5:
- Bistro K5 lunch Mon-Fri 11.00 - 14.00, à la carte daily 12.00 - 22.00, breakfast 7.00 - 10.00. Take away
- Restaurant Saamen Kammi - please contact Hotel K5, tel. +358 16 639 1100, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Levi Hotel Spa:
- Burger King closed until further notice
- Classic Pizza closed until further notice
- Hotel Hullu Poro:
- Restaurant Taivas Hotel Hullu Poro breakfast Mon-Fri 7.30 - 10.00, Sat-Sun 7.30-10.30
- Restaurant Kammi (Hotel Hullu Poro) bookings in advance tel. +358 16 6510 600
- Restaurant Ämmilä closed until further notice
- Restaurant Pihvipirtti closed until further notice
- Ristorante Renna open daily 12.00 - 22.00, only TAKE AWAY
- Poron Bensis (ST1 petrol station) open daily 9.00 - 18.00, à la carte 11.00 - 17.00.
- Colorado Bar & Grill open daily 16.00 - 22.00
- Stefan's Steakhouse open Wed-Sat 17.00 - 23.00 (kitchen open until 22.30)
- Restaurant King Crab House Delivery only - menu from the Kingcrab webpage
- Pizza Factory open daily 11.00 - 22.00 Also TAKE AWAY
- Subway open Mon-Sat 11.00-19.00, Sun 12.00-16.00 Only card payments. Only TAKE AWAY
CAFÉS AND BARS
- Café Kafet take away or deliveries, www.kafet.fi
- Café Spiella open daily 12.00 - 15.00.
- Coffee House & Bar (Break Sokos Hotel Levi) open daily 10.00 - 22.00. Soup lunch 12.00 - 15.00 until 29.3. ONLY TAKE AWAY
- Reindeer Lounge and Bar (Hotel Hullu Poro) open 24h
- Café Riihi open daily 11.00 - 17.00
SPORT STORES / RENTALS / JEWELLERY, GIFT & SOUVENIR SHOPS
- Artica Oy closed until further notice
- Ebba ja Erkki closed until further notice
- Kinos Safaris Proshop Snowmobile parts, accessories, fishing & clothing. Open daily.
- Hill Ski Rent closed until further notice
- Santa's Shop closed until further notice Luggage storage also by calling +358 40 1978908 when the shop is closed
- Stadium Ski Levi open daily 10.00-17.00
- Shopporo opening hours, check the Shopporo Facebook page. (until 28.3.2020)
- Wood Jewel open daily 10.00-18.00
- Zero Point Brand Store closed until further notice
For real time information about which cross-country skiing tracks are open, check www.infogis.fi/levi
SPA (LEVI Hotel SPA)
- Closed from 21.3. onwards until further notice
- LeviBowling closed until further notice
- Spa Bowling closed until further notice
CINEMA LEVI SUMMIT
- Closed until further notice
- Tickets 10 €/ adults and 7,5 €/ children under 12 years. Tickets from Levi Summit
- Alcohol licensed
- Further details and program: Levi Summit
Ailu family fun in levi hotel spa
Closed until further notice
Visit Ailu Family Fun – the activity area of children downstairs of the Spa
Entrance fee 10€ / child (under 2yrs free of charge)
Levi Hotel Spa hotel guests free of charge. Child care upon agreement.
MLL Child Care Booking by phone or via internet. Booking on the phone during week day and from 8.00-13.00 (Finnish time): tel +358 40 772 5078. When booking via internet you need to register on the box on the right clicking on the link “Rekisteröidy nettipalvelun uudeksi käyttäjäksi”. Once entered, the registration form is available also in English. You only need to register all your details once. The following times you only need to insert your choosen user’s name and password at the following address www.lastenhoito.mll.fi. It is also possible to hire babies travel accessories calling +358 40 9646 749.
GYM / WORKOUT CLASSES
- Hotel Hullu Poro gym daily 8.00 – 21.00. Single visit 9 €, more information tel. +35816 6510100
- KuruYoga, Hot Yoga Studio further information & reservations t. +358 400 232 641. Calendar: www.leviwellnessclub.fi. closed until 13.4.2020
- Levi Wellness Club SPA closed until 13.4.2020(customer service by phone, e-mail or social media. . Open to Levi Wellness Club card holders daily 7.00 - 21.00. Single visit 10€ (can be bought at the Levi Hotel Spa or Sokos Hotel receptions)).
- Levi Wellness Club BASEMENT Closed until further notice
)customer service bp phone, e-mal or social media. Open to Levi Wellness Club card holders daily 5.00 - 24.00. Single visit 10€. When customer service is closed you can buy from the ST1.)
- Aslakin Liike (in Kittilä) - also in Hotel Kittilä own gym and training program possible. Customer Service open Mon-Thu at 12.00 - 18.00. Member's and fitness cardholders can access the gym daily from 5.00am
HAIR SALONS / MASSAGE / SPA TREATMENTS
- Day Spa Studio Feel It open Mon - Fri 10.00 - 18.00, Sat 10.00 - 16.00 (situated in the Spa building). closed until further notice
- Levi Spa Wellness open Mon - Fri in the afternoons
- Masseuse Anette t. +358 45 110 5501
- Physiotherapy and massage / Pihlajalinna Appointments t. +358 103 12141. Address: Levintie 1590, Levi Hotel Spa, in the building Korsa.
- Relax Center (Levi Square) Tue-Sat 10.00 - 18.00 (closed on bank holidays). T. +358 16 6510 700. (Until 28.3.)
- Hyvinvoinnin viisiapila, Sari Nieminen, t. +358 400 639 110
- HulluFinn Heronta, Sanna Saario, t. +358 44 204 4551
ST. MARY’S CHAPEL
- Open daily 11.00 - 15.00, weekly Mass every Wed at 20.00. The Chapel is located in Mariankuja, in the centre of the village.
ART MUSEUMS / GALLERIES / EXHIBITIONS
- Samiland open daily at 11.00 - 17.00. Located at Koutalaki in Levi Summit. An indoor and outdoor exhibition, which presents the history and present day of the European Union’s only ethnic group, the Sami. Exhibition of Sami’ mythology and photographic exhibition “Sami’s magical light”.
Tickets from Levi Tourist Information or the Panorama Hotel reception. Tickets: 12 €/ adult, 10 €/ pensioners and students, 9 €/ children 7-16 years, 0-6 years free of charge, family ticket 24 € (2adults+2child or 1adult+3child). You can reach Samiland by car/taxi, take the Express cabin lift. Web page: www.samiland.fi
- Särestöniemi Art Museum in Kaukonen, 49 km south of Levi.) NB! Closed until further notice. Entrance fee: 12 €/ adult and 10 €/ children/ students / pensioners. Family ticket: 35 € (2 adults and 2 children 7-16 years). Groups: 10 € /person (min. 15 people). Free entrance: ICOM card, children under 7 years old. Guided tour 25 € (1-1,5 h) should be reserved beforehand. The Särestöniemi Museum reserves the right to change entrance fees. T. +358 16 654 480. An interesting Museum commemorating the art and life of one of the most famous painters of Finland. Web page: www.sarestoniemenmuseo.fi
- Einari Junttila Art Museum In Kittilä, Sammontie 5 (behind Nordea bank). Einari Junttila’s (1901 – 1975) 110 years in memorial exhibition. Gallery is open on Thursdays 13.00 – 17.00. Other times on request, t. +358 40 7034657. Closed on public holidays. Ticket 5 €/ adult cash only. www.lapinmuseot.fi
- Sirpa Alalääkkölä’s Art On display at Hotel Hullu Poro.
- Marja Pessi Sales Art exhibition in medical Centre Pihlajalinna, please see the opening hours on page 1. www.marjapessi.net
RESTAURANTS / OTHER SERVICES ON REQUEST
- Immelkartano dinners, saunas, t. +358 400 394 182
- Majatalo Jurtta, t. +358 40 147 1235 accommodation etc.
- Luvattumaa lunch, dinners, sauna for groups, bookings in advance, t. +358 40 740 0925
- Restaurant Hullu Poro Kammi reindeer feasts for groups upon request from Hotel Hullu Poro sales, t. +358 16 6510 552
- Restaurant Taivas dinners for groups, t. +358 16 651 0552
- Restaurant Saamen Kammi / Hotel K5 Levi tel. +358 40 456 2059 (GoLevi sales)
- Kiisa Restaurant (Sokos Hotel Levi) on request for groups, t. +358 16 321 5555
- Sammun Tupa meals / sauna / smoke sauna, t. +358 16 650 606
- Taivaanvalkeat and Tonttula for groups (min. 30 persons), t. +358 16 6510 500
- View Restaurant Tuikku on request for groups, t. +358 16 644 240
RECYCLING POINTS IN LEVI
- Front slope, Hissitie: glass, metal, paper and mixed waste
- Nuottirakka, Nuottitie: glass, metal, paper and mixed waste
- Lämpötie: glass, metal, paper and mixed waste
- Tourist information, Myllyjoentie 2; glass, metal, paper and mixed waste
- ST1 Poron Bensis/Petrol Station, Tunturitie 2: glass, metal, paper and mixed waste
- S-Market Levi, Leviraitti 18: plastic, cardboard (at the back parking lot)
RESTAURANT / CAFÉS
- Guesthouse Golden Goose Valtatie 42, t. +358 16 642 043, email@example.com
- Lapin Herkkutupa Café & Bakery Valtaie 37, Mon-Fri 9.00-17.00, Sat 10.00-16.00. Lunch 11.00-14.30. t. +358 40 355 7363
SUPERMARKET / JEWELLERY / GIFT SHOPS / SOUVENIRS / CLOTHES
- Kittilän kukka- ja hautauspalvelu Lumitähti (florist) open Mon - Fri 10.00 - 17.00, Sat 10.00 -14.00
- Aslakin Liike gym reception open daily. Further info from Hotel Kittilä.
- Kittilä library , closed
Further information from the library: +358 40 728 5733
- Tunturikaluste (furniture), addr. Valtatie 2, open Mon - Fri 10.00 - 17.00 and Sat 10.00 - 13.00, t. +358 44 983 4704
- Revontuliopisto various courses in Finnish. www.revontuliopisto.fi
All rights reserved 21.3.2020
Further details and booking from Levi Tourist information or www.levi.fi/en.