Levi is easily reachable by train.
Six reasons to take a train.
1. No comlicated schedules. No early wake-ups, no waiting nor queueing to the security control; you just board the train in the evening. When you wake up, you are in Rovaniemi or Kolari.
2. Luggage nearby. Forget the hassle with liquids or thinking about what goes in the checked-in baggage. When travelling by train your luggage is with you.
3. Railroad nostalgia.
4. Landscape. Finland is a vast country and you really get a feel of the diversity of the landscape as you get to observe it. The dense mixed woodlands turn into exposed fell tops of the north.
5. Togetherness. Nowadays there are not that many opportunities for people to spend hours on end with their loved ones uninterrupted. You also get a chance to get to know new people.
6. Zen. Taking a train is a whole different way of travelling from taking an airplane. It's not just about the destination – it's about the journey itself.