It has been predicted that there's going to be Northern Lights in Levi soon. So take a look skywards! Prediction provided by Sunsää.
Experience the Game of Thrones themed ice hotel and snow village during your Levi stay!
Award winning and record breaking Game of Thrones television series has been a huge success around the globe. This winter you can experience something magical by visiting the Game of Thrones Snow Village in Lainio.
Experience the game of thrones magic
Far in the north, almost 200 kilometres above the Arctic Circle lies a truly unique destination and a magical world made from snow and ice. The Lainio SnowVillage consists of Game Of Thrones themed Snow Hotel with snow rooms and suites, Ice Restaurant and Ice Bar. You can find a life sized iron throne with swords, a scary Braavosi Hall of Faces and a White Walker with glowing blue eyes and many other awe inspiring details "as seen on TV". In addition to this, couples can get married in an Ice Chapel with furnishings made of ice!
Game of Thrones SnowVillage facts:
- 24 rooms of which are 10 on suite rooms
- Ice restaurant and a warm log restaurant
- Ice Chapel, around 50 couples get married here during the winter season
- Ice Bar
- Ice Lounge to enjoy your refreshing beverages
- Another Ice Lounge with Game of Thrones art
- Ice Sculpting Gallery for the visitors
- Ice Slide and other things to do
- Made of 40 000 m3 of snow, almost 400 000 kilograms of ice
- 50 construction workers and a month to build
- Rooms designed by sculptors from Russia, Poland, Latvia and Ukraine
- Created in cooperation with HBO Nordic.
Game of Thrones SnowVillage is easy to visit from Levi and Kittilä airport, open for visitors daily 2.12.2017-8.4.2018 10-22. Last entry 21.
Organized trips from Levi
- A visit to Lainio Snow Village: Mon / Wed / Sat - Book yours
- Excursion to Lainio Snow Village + dinner at ice restaurant: Wednesday - Book now
- Aurora watching at the Snow Village: Wednesday - Act now
- Dinner at Lainio Snow Village: Friday - Learn more
Lainio Snow Village is located about 45 kilometres from Levi, towards Kittilä and Kolari. Find location on Map.
Photos: Lainio Snow Village / Tuomas Kurtakko