It has been predicted that there's going to be Northern Lights in Levi soon. So take a look skywards! Prediction provided by Sunsää.
Experience the Game of Thrones themed ice hotel and snow village during your Levi stay!
Award winning and record breaking Game of Thrones television series has been a huge success around the globe. This winter you can experience something magical by visiting the Game of Thrones Snow Village in Lainio.
Experience the game of thrones magic
Far in the north, almost 200 kilometres above the Arctic Circle lies a truly unique destination and a magical world made from snow and ice. The Lainio SnowVillage consists of Game Of Thrones themed Snow Hotel with snow rooms and suites, Ice Restaurant and Ice Bar. You can find many life sized sculptures and many other awe inspiring details "as seen on TV". In addition to this, couples can get married in an Ice Chapel with furnishings made of ice!
Game of Thrones SnowVillage facts:
- Hotel rooms and on suite rooms
- Ice restaurant and a warm log restaurant
- Ice Chapel, around 50 couples get married here during the winter season
- Ice Bar and Ice Lounge to enjoy your refreshing beverages
- Another Ice Lounge with Game of Thrones art
- Ice Slide and other things to do
- Made of 40 000 m3 of snow, almost 400 000 kilograms of ice
- 50 construction workers and a month to build
- Rooms designed by sculptors from Russia, Poland, Latvia and Ukraine
- Created in cooperation with HBO Nordic.
Game of Thrones SnowVillage is easy to visit from Levi and Kittilä airport, open for visitors daily from 12.12.2018 until 19.4.2019.
Organized trips from Levi
- A visit to Lapland Hotels Snow Village: Mon / Wed / Sat - Book yours
- Lapland Hotels Snow Village - Visit with transfer and guide - Book now
Lainio Snow Village is located about 45 kilometres from Levi, towards Kittilä and Kolari. Find location on Map.
- Lapland Hotel Snow Village
- Once-in-a-lifetime - unique Levi accommodation options
- Levi guided programs
Photos: Lapland Hotels Snow Village