First-aid staff of pistes operate from rentals of Zero Point and South pistes. You can also call to our duty officers +358 44 367 4278. National emergency number is 112.
Ski Patrol (red jackets) ski daily at pistes. In case of emergency ask for help from the Ski Patrol, or staff at lifts.
You can also help while waiting for professionals!
- Keep the hurt person warm. If necessary, use a blanket or your own jacket. - Warn other skiers and calm the situation.
- Prevent further accidents.
Save those in danger - remember your own safety.
- Clear out the condition of the injured person. Do not move him if not necessary.
- Make sure that you have enough helping people.
- Give first aid that is needed as life saver (e.g stem big bleeding, remember contamination risks).
- Control breathing and pulse. If needed start CPR (press the chest bone 30 times and blow air in the lungs 2 times).
Supervisor of first aid at pistes, Mari Buckman firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hissitie 8, 99130 Levi