Juki Tours provides outdoor activities around Levi ski resort in Finland, Lapland. We specialize in small group tours, in order for our guests to receive a personal outdoor experience.
We concentrate on quality over quantity.
We make customized programs according to your wishes.
You can experience the silence and peace of pure laplandish nature.
- Snowshoeing excursions
- Aurora hunting tours
- Ski touring trips
- Sauna and ice-swimming experiences
- Ice fishing excursions
- In summer/autumn season we provide:
- Tailored fishing trips around Finnish and Norwegian Lapland.
- Tailored overnight hiking trips.
Send me an email or call and let´s design the best experience for You.
- Get immersed in the magical pastel colors of the polar night in cold January. Hike up a fell by snowshoes under the bright sun in March.
- Feel the anticipation of experiencing northern lights in pitch black night anytime from September to March.
- Take a bike ride on the excellent bike trails in the national park in the peak of the short summer bloom in June-July.
- Hike in a pleasant cool temperatures in September surrounded by mesmerizing red and orange colors of “ruska”: The time when nature says goodbye to summer and welcomes snow and long winter.
- Inarintie 268 D, Sirkka 99140