An indoor exhibition and an outdoor exhibition, which will present the history and present day of the European Union’s only indigenous people, the Sami. Located at Koutalaki at Levi Summit.
- Adults €12
- Pensioners and students €10
- Groups (min. 10 persons) €10
- Children aged 0-6 free admission
- Children aged 7-16 €9
- Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children) €24
- Bags of lichen for feeding the reindeer (during the winter season only) €3/bag
The entrance ticket includes a cup of coffee, tea or hot juice that can be enjoyed at the cafe after a tour of the exhibition. Entrance and tickets to the exhibition from Café & Restaurant Spiella.
- Tunturitie 205, Levi 99130