The Ski Buses transfer between the main slopes and the major accommodation areas. There are two routes which connect at the Zero Point building at the foot of the Front Slopes.
SKI BUS TICKETS 2023-2024
- Levi Season and Company Passes include free-of-charge use of the Ski Buses
- Ski buses sell only 4,00€ single tickets (1-way) with card payment, no cash on the bus.
- Area ticket 3,00 euros/day when buying together with ski pass at ski pass offices or webstore.
- Advance ticket 4,00 euros/day is sold at ski pass offices, webstore, Levi Info and hotels of Levi.
- Ski bus season pass 43,50 euros/season is sold at ski pass offices and webstore. No limitations for the use during winter season.
- Children under 6 years travel for free with adults.
You may also buy bus tickets in advance from our webstore.
Between 2.-5.5.2024 ski bus is free.
LOCATION OF SKI BUSES
There are two routes which connect at the Zero Point building at the foot of the Front Slopes.
R1-route operates from Zero Point via Northeast Slopes (Lift 6) and Hossa to Sirkka school and further to road Muoniontie, turning onto road Myllyjoentie and continuing past Levin Portti back to Zero Point.
R2-route operates south from Zero Point on the main road, towards South Slopes (South Point) where it turns back towards downtown using road Länsirinteentie, calling at the cabin lift area and then returning to Zero Point.
The bus operating on route R1 transforms into an R2 route bus at Zero Point, and vice versa. This means that if you are traveling, for instance, along route R1 towards South Point, you do not need to change buses at Zero Point because the R1 route bus becomes an R2 route bus at Zero Point, and vice versa.
All lost and found items will be taken to the Zero Point ski pass office at Hissitie 8, tel. +358 20 7960 201
With a valid ski pass and ski equipment, you can take the ski bus in one direction free of charge as follows: When the Gondola2000 lift is temporarily closed:
- You may take a ski bus free-of-charge from the gondola area to Zero Point or from Zero Point to Draivi, West Point, or South Point.
When the 7-lift and Levi West chairlift is temporarily closed:
- You may take a ski bus free-of-charge from South Point to Zero Point.
At all other stops, you always need a ski bus ticket. Immediately after the lifts are opened, the ski buses are paid as usual according to the normal price list.
Ski Busses leave from Zero Point every half an hour between 9.11.2023 and 30.4.2024. Between 3.-8.11.2023 and 1.-5.5.2024 Ski bus will transfer once an hour, marked darker. Timetable in pdf-file.