Learn the fundamentals of downhill biking with our certified Bike Park Instructor! During the lessons, we will get to know the correct body positioning, driving and braking technique, and bike handling. As you gain skills, our guides will also advise you on more challenging routes. All our instructors are FMBIA certified.
Bike Park basics course is held weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. In the Bike Park basics course, we practice the basics of bike park riding in a group with a instructor.
Bike Park basics course on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9.30-12. Book your place for the course at the latest 1 day prior (if the minimum group size is not met, the course is cancelled).
- Group guidance available on 2.7.-8.8.2021.
- Group size: min. 2 pax, max. 6 pax
- Age limit: 13yrs.+ (Under 18 years of age are allowed to participate with a written permission from a responsible adult.)
- Skill level: First timer/beginner
Whether you want to learn the fundamentals of bike park riding or want to refine your skills, our skilled instructors are ready to help you. As you gain skills, we also offer guidance on driving techniques and selecting the best trails for your ability. Private tuition is available throughout the summer upon request. Please book your lessons well in advance to ensure availability. Bookings firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bike Park Guiding Prices
*(inc. a bike and protective gear) Prices include VAT.
|Bike Park guidings||No gear||With gear *|
|Group lesson (~3h)||59,00||109,00|
|Private lesson (180min)||79,00||149,00|
1. Check that all your equipment is in good working condition. Always wear a helmet. Other protection is also recommended.
2. Choose the track and speed according to your skill and the conditions. Familiarize yourself with the tracks in advance. Take easier, alternative lines if needed.
3. Overtake other people on the track at a suitable distance. Those coming from above and behind must always avoid others.
4. Stay on the track – do not change it or take shortcuts.
5. Only stop in places where you can be easily noticed. If you are going back up, do so from outside the track.
6. Take care of yourself and others!
7. Riding in bike park under the influence of intoxicants is forbidden.
8. Remember, you always ride at your own risk.
9. Everyone has a responsibility to help in the event of an accident. Inform staff without delay if an accident occurs tel. +358 44 367 4278.
10. Always follow the signs and the instructions of the staff. The staff reserve the right to cancel the ticket of any person who does not follow the bike park rules.